2013-03-07

Drawing Challenge: Steampunk

Some friends of mine started a drawing challenge in order to post more awesome pictures and - of course - because it's fun! Everybody has to draw a picture to a given theme and the first one who posts his or her picture will decide about the next theme. Actually our drawing challenge is the main reason why I started this blog.
The last theme was "steampunk". I was really happy about this topic but it was difficult to decide what to draw. I didn't want to draw a person with some steampunk-looking clothes with some gears on it, because I thought that's what most people would do. So I just went for a crow with some gears on it. :D



2 Kommentare:

  1. wuhuuuu Kerstin hat nen Blo-hoooog!!! wuiiiii *konfettiwerf* supersupersuper schön gezeichnetes Federkleid! Ich will da gleich reinwuscheln!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Jaaaa, hat sie! :D es wurde ja auch mal Zeit. XD

    AntwortenLöschen